Privacy and cookies policy
I. GENERAL RULES:
- The controller of personal data collected through the website lanko.pl is the company Lanko Fabryka Okien i Drzwi PCV i Alu based in 62-730 Dobra, ul. Kilińskiego, entered in the register of business activity under No. NIP: 9721262226, REGON: 363943795, e-mail address:
- Please address your concerns and requests regarding your wish to exercise your rights to the following address
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We take care to protect the interests of data subjects and, in particular, ensure that the data collected is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a manner transparent to the data subject,
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
- correct and updated as necessary,
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data.
- In order to provide a top-quality service, we use technical tools related to the analysis and operation of the website. These tools are not used by us to process your personal data. We use:
- Google Analytics - an online tool for analysing website statistics,
- Google AdWords - an advertising system that allows sponsored links to be displayed in the search results of the Google search engine and on associated websites,
- Yandex Metrica, Heap Analytics- is a tool for website analysis
- Push notifications - notifications that appear in real time on the computer screen,
- Livechat - a service from UserEngage that provides the ability to chat with you.
II. THE PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Your personal data is processed for three purposes, depending on your consent:
- to respond to your enquiries via the contact form - the legal basis for this is the principle that processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject,
- sending offers, newsletters - the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes,
- for recruitment purposes - the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes.
- We process the following range of your data:
- Name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- any other data you may have provided in your enquiry via the contact form or sent to us in the files attached to your correspondence,
- We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
- We do not sell your personal data or share it with other parties. In particular, your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations.
III. STORAGE AND DELETION OF DATA
- We endeavour to limit as much as possible the retention period of personal data that is no longer used. However, we would like to inform you that this may occur for operational and technological reasons. By this we mean the time it takes to decide whether further contact is advisable as well as the time it takes to delete data from the security copy.
- Your data processed for the purpose of handling your enquiry will be processed with us for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the outcome, will either be added to our customer base and further processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, or will be deleted if there is no possibility of cooperation.
- In the event of a clear closure of the discussions on your part, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases and from the security copies before thirty days have elapsed.
- If there is no response and the situation is unclear, the data will be kept for a period of 6 months from the date of the last message.
- Data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information, will be processed until consent is withdrawn. You should also add the period of 30 days needed for us to remove them from the security copy.
IV. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION OF THEIR DATA, THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY, THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO FURTHER PROCESSING AND THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- We notify you that we process your data for marketing purposes on the basis of your voluntary consent. We notify you that this consent can be withdrawn at any time. We suggest that you send us a message to this effect from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be that you will no longer be able to receive information from us about our offer and other marketing content. We would also like to notify you that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your data that took place prior to this withdrawal.
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to request the immediate rectification of personal data that is inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data for the duration of a data validation check or a claim.
- You also have the right to request us to send your data to you or directly to another controller in a commonly used machine-readable format. We notify you that this right only applies to data that we have received from you. Given that the exclusive data we process about you is in text format, the transfer of data will be limited to our generation of text documents in docx format containing the history of your requests. These documents will not contain our responses and therefore, in particular, our advice or other expertise as this is not subject to your entitlement (not transferable).
- Please address all the above matters to our office at
- We notify you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Data Protection Authority.
- When you visit the pages of our website, cookies, i.e. small text files sent by our server or a Google server, may be stored on your computer.
- We send cookies exceptionally from our server. They are used to remember your preferred page layout, e.g. font size, to record that you have voted in surveys or that you have completed several steps.
- We do not store the information sent from our server on your computer anywhere and do not process it in any way.
- In addition to the cookies sent from our server, cookies from Google are sent via our websites in order to tailor the advertisements displayed on Google modules to your interests.
- You can disable the storage of all or some cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services provided on our websites, in particular those requiring a login. However, disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing on our sites.
- If you are using a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet), please refer to the privacy options in the documentation on your device manufacturer's website.